The Downeast Public Health Council supports short-term projects in three priority areas.
- Cardiovascular Health: evidence-based work can focus on or integrate food security, nutrition, and physical activity to improve cardiovascular health, improve food access and security, improve nutrition, increase physical activity, and reduce obesity and related chronic disease.
- Alcohol and Drug Use: evidence-based work can focus on or integrate alcohol, marijuana, prescription medicines, illegal drugs, and other addictive sources to reduce addiction disease, improve physical and mental health, and improve societal benefits.
- Mental Health: evidence-based work can focus on or integrate early diagnosis, parental guidance, and treatment referrals to improve behavioral and mental health for pre-school and school aged children
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Application instructions
- Implementation Matrix: Provides details about specific funded priorities
- Downeast Public Health Improvement Plan: Foundation document for three year public health program.
Information for Funding Recipients
- 3/14/17 Service Agreement Template (Basic Contract)
- 2/21/17 Monthly Reporting Template for Funding Recipients
- 4/11/17 Sample Invoice Budget Form (xlsx)
- Final Report Templates were distributed to recipients and are available on request
- 06/28/17 List of Funded Programs
For more information contact:
Jim Fisher, DEPHC Coordinator
Alfred May, District Liaison